518. Wesley Stone Shares Secrets To Business Success
Tersh talks with Wesley Stone, the Owner of Carpet Pro Cleaners!
But today's episode has a twist! Wesley interviews Tersh on today's episode of the Service Business Mastery podcast. They talk about everything from life coaching to how to deal with Millenials.
You DON'T want to miss today's episode...it's longer than normal, but it is worth every minute!
Wesley has owned his carpet cleaning business for over 11 years, and he shares many of the struggles that he has dealt with over the years, including dealing with depression after stepping away from the business once it was running on its own.
If you are looking to journey out into the entrepreneur world, check out this episode because we cover topics across the board that will help you start your business.
Our Deep Dive~
- What would you tell your younger self about business?
- How do you hire outside of the industry?
- How to manage employees who work remotely.
- Learn the emotional triggers of your clients (look below to learn HOW to learn these emotions!)
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more about Wesley Stone by visiting www.carpetprocleaners.com
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- If you want to train your technicians with Virtual Reality training, click here to learn more!
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, and this link is how you learn your client's emotion for free... visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!
Learn more about Tersh at https://ServiceBusinessMastery.com