52: Managing Toddler Sleep Concerns
Oh toddler sleep!
This can be a struggle for many families. Perhaps you had an infant who was a 'great' sleeper and is now going through a regression OR you want to teach your toddler to fall asleep independently for the first time. Toddler sleep issues can be a struggle.
I welcome Victoria from Bella Luna Family, who is a sleep consultant and mother to a toddler. We discuss toddler sleep including regressions.
- How can we teach our toddler independent sleep skills?
- What are toddler sleep regressions and why do they happen?
- What do we do during these regressions?
- What is the key to success in helping teach our toddler to sleep?
- What are some various strategies to consider?
Tune in as we discuss all of these questions
Make sure to visit https://bellalunafamily.com/ for more help with all things parenting (sleep, behavior, and potty training!)
Follow @bellalunafamily and @pedsdoctalk on Instagram for more sleep and parenting tips!