521. Strategy Behind Developing A Press Release w Mickie Kennedy
Tersh talks with Mickie Kennedy of eReleases.com about creating the perfect press release for your service business!
As a small business, I've often wondered why I would consider having a press release, but Mickie took the time in today's episode to share with us the true value of having press releases as an HVAC or plumbing company. Also, do note that Mickie believes that a plane jane air conditioning company like Service Emperor can still be sexy!
Here is a little information about Mickie and his team over eReleases.com
Mickie Kennedy is an expert at helping small businesses, authors, and startups increase their visibility and credibility. 22 years ago, Mickie founded eReleases after realizing that small businesses desperately need a press release service they can afford. While working in PR. Mickie came face to face with customers that wanted to use press releases due to their effectiveness at bringing in business, but could not afford to pay the extremely high startup fees that most agencies charged. Mickie saw an
opportunity to help — and eReleases was born.
Mickie created eReleases to give small businesses access to the media and to a national newswire – all with a personal touch. eReleases has grown since then and even works with big names now, but the spirit of Mickie’s original intent has not changed. eReleases delivers personal service and exceptional value to every customer, with every press release, at every price point.
Mickie lives in Baltimore County with his family and two feuding cats. He enjoys British science fiction and acknowledges an unhealthy addiction to diet soda. Mickie holds an MFA in Creative Writing with an emphasis in Poetry from George Mason University. He still writes poetry most Monday nights with a group of fellow misfits in Brunswick, Maryland. PR Expert, Press Release Ninja, Media Relations Networker
"We’ve used Mickie Kennedy’s services 45+ times for our national published PR needs. EVERY TIME we have used eReleases, we see instant benefit with increased online traffic, bringing us more work and more revenue. eReleases gets my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION." -Cyril Verley, Registered Architect
Mickie Kennedy is the Founder and President of eReleases, the small business leader for press release distribution, now celebrating 22 years in business. He is an expert at helping small businesses increase their visibility and credibility and he’s here today to share some valuable insights.
In today's episode, Tersh & Mickie talk about the 5 MUST DO's for you to create the perfect press release!
Our Deep Dive~
- Being a contrarian can be a great topic of a press release.
- The media loves data...
- Figure out what your industry is & isn't talking about...
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Get your free resources by visiting https://eReleases.com/plan
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!