522: Daniel Pink | To Sell Is Human
Daniel Pink (@DanielPink) is the author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, which uses social science, survey research, and stories to offer a fresh look at the art and science of sales. [Note: this is a rebroadcast from the vault.]
What We Discuss with Daniel Pink:
- What’s the best way of dealing with an “off” day?
- Learn why sales and a sales skillset are a part of our lives — whether we like it or not.
- Understand the concepts of irritation versus agitation (and how to use both to motivate others).
- Attunement: what it is and how it can make you more persuasive.
- Tips for both introverts and extroverts to improve a social skillset and build better rapport.
- And so much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/522
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!