523: Fasting Secrets: How to Lose Weight & Prevent Cancer! | Dr. Jason Fung
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/523drjasonfung
This is a deep dive with Dr. Jason Fung (IG: @drjasonfung)!
Jason is a physician, researcher and New York Times bestselling author and currently practices as a nephrologist (kidney specialist).
He is the co-founder of The Fasting Method, which provides the education, tools and community needed to successfully implement intermittent fasting.
Today you’re going to learn all about intermittent fasting, how to burn body fat, reversing type 2 diabetes, cancer prevention and so much more!
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Paleovalley <== 15% off all Paleovalley products by using the code ultimatehealth15 at checkout
Follow Dr. Jason Fung on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Listen or watch Dr. Jason Fung previously on TUHP (episodes #369, #380, #467, #496, and #510)
Dr. Jason Fung - The Obesity Code (book)
Dr. Jason Fung - The Diabetes Code (book)
Dr. Jason Fung - The Cancer Code (book)
Dr. Jason Fung - Life In The Fasting Lane (book)
Use These Fasting Secrets to Burn Fat & Prevent Disease! | Dr. Mindy Pelz (#512)
Use Fasting as a Tool to Lose Weight & Prevent Disease | Mike Mutzel (#492)
The Complete Guide to Intermittent Fasting for Women | Cynthia Thurlow (#465)
Dr. Valter Longo on How to Get All the Health Benefits of Fasting Without the Hunger (#442)
Dr. Alan Goldhamer on the Incredible Healing Power of Water Fasting (#434)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you’d prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you’re there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app (FREE). This way you’ll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app or our Android app.
6. Share using the buttons below.