525: Robert H. Frank | The Myth of Meritocracy
Robert H. Frank (@econnaturalist) is the HJ Louis Professor of Economics at Cornell University and author of Success and Luck: Good Fortune and the Myth of Meritocracy. [Note: this is a rebroadcast from the vault.]
What We Discuss with Robert H. Frank:
- As we strive to achieve success, there are natural limits on how hard we can work and how smart we can be. There’s no denying that luck plays a part in this achievement.
- Understand the role of luck, talent, and hard work in the overall formula.
- Discover why we tend to minimize the role of luck in our success.
- Find out how to maximize our luck in life by way of context outside of talent and work.
- Learn new ways to look at the luck factor and turn it to our advantage.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/525
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!