526: What to Do When Your Teen Attempts Suicide | Feedback Friday
While you're beyond grateful she survived, your teenager's attempted suicide came as a heartbreaking shock. Now what can you do to address the root causes and make sure she doesn't try again? We'll try to find answers to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/526
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- While you're beyond grateful she survived, your teenager's attempted suicide came as a heartbreaking shock. Now what can you do to address the root causes and make sure she doesn't try again? [Thanks to clinical psychologist Dr. Erin Margolis for helping us with this one!]
- After listening to our episode with Thomas Erikson, you think you've got a psychopath or two in your life. How can you really be sure, and how should you handle the situation? [Thanks to Thomas Erikson himself, who was kind enough to help us answer this one!]
- After finding out your significant other (with whom you have a child) had a Tinder account for nine months of your relationship, you're not completely on board with trusting him. Now his ex-girlfriend (with whom he also has a child) has offered him a job. Should you be concerned?
- You're a bit burnt out after traveling for work five days a week for the past two months, but you've been with your company for a few years and you don't want to leave. How might you ask for a new job within the company without being completely sure what you want to do (or initiating your own layoff)?
- An amazing job opportunity means you may be moving your family to another country in a few months, but it means leaving behind the network and support system you've had for years. How do you start and grow a new network from scratch, and is there anything you can do to give you a head start in the months before you move?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for <a href="https://jordanharbinger.com/course" target="_blank"...