526. How to Deal With Hecklers in Our Service Business w Tina Clements
Tersh and Josh welcomes Tina Clementes, of RPC America, to discuss how to handle "hecklers" in your service business!
Here is a little information about Tina Clementes
Before launching the BMW Group Joint Venture, The Retail Performance Company, LLC (rpc) in 2013, Tina Frey Clements worked for 10+ years within the BMW NA Organization.
She is a successful leader, keynote speaker, author, entrepreneur.com article contributor, coach, & facilitator; leading within entertainment, auto, luxury & L&D for over 25 yrs.
Her clients confirm, she is a communications expert & her book, ‘The ART of Facilitation’ is a testament to her talent.
On today's episode, Tersh & Josh talk with Tina about how to deal with "hecklers" in your business and improve your internal communication.
Our Deep Dive~
- Adult Learning Theory and what it is
- How to improve the information retention rate of your employees
- How to start empowering your people and communicate more effectively
- ...you'll have to listen to the rest of the episode for these juicy details!
- Learn more by visiting
- Learn more about how Tersh trains his Service Technicians by using Virtual Reality by clicking here
- Learn more about Tersh by visiting https://serviceemperor.com
- Connect with Tersh on social media @tershblissett
- Connect with Josh on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/josh.e.crouch/
- Learn more about Relentless Digital @https://www.relentless-digital.org/
- Have you ever wondered HOW to target your perfect client?!? It's EMOTION...EMOTION is what sells, visit https://admanity.com/SBM/ to get this free share that I (Tersh) stand behind 100%!
"If you know how people will emotionally react, you have an advantage more valuable than all of humanity's innovations."
Thank you for listening to another episode of the Service Business Mastery Podcast!