532. A History of The World Cup
This episode is a history of The World Cup. You’ll see that it’s very long! I didn’t expect it to be this long. I hope you enjoy it! I covers all the World Cups we’ve had since 1930, focusing on the key events with a few dodgy jokes along the way. You can read 99% of the transcript on the page for this episode.
Episode page https://wp.me/p4IuUx-8jl
583. British Comedy: The Dirty Fork / Restaurant Sketch (Monty Python)
582. Posh or not posh? (Part 2) Guess the Posh British Celebrities
581. Posh or not posh? (Part 1) Understanding Posh People and Posh Accents
579. [2/2] IELTS Q&A with Ben Worthington from IELTS Podcast
578. [1/2] IELTS Q&A with Ben Worthington from IELTS Podcast
577. UK vs US Slang Game (with Jennifer from English Across the Pond)
576. Talking about Comedy, Books, Films & Music with James
575. British Comedy: Paul Chowdhry
574. [2/2] The Rick Thompson Report: Brexit Q&A (January 2019)
573. [1/2] The Rick Thompson Report: Brexit Update (January 2019)
572. Worst Stand-up Gig Experiences (with Amber & Paul)
571. Bill Burr's Hilarious Plane Story - Enjoy Comedy/Storytelling in English
570. Learning & Teaching English with Zdenek Lukas (Part 2)
569. Learning & Teaching English with Zdenek Lukas (Part 1)
568. What is Luke's English Podcast, and how can it help you with your English?
567. Alternative Christmas Stories & Poems / Beatles / Happy New Year from LEP!
566. The Collins Words of the Year (Part 6) 2018 with Amber
565. The Collins Words of the Year (Part 5) 2018 with Amber
564. The Collins Words of the Year (Part 4)