537: Kevin Kelly | 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future
Kevin Kelly (@kevin2kelly) is the founding editor of Wired magazine and author of The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future.
What We Discuss with Kevin Kelly:
- Technology is an extension of the natural process of evolution.
- What’s driving technology; what will the future look like?
- Why Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the biggest thing since electricity.
- Ways humanity will interact with future technology and AI — and how it will change our lives in ways we can scarcely imagine.
- How technology will actually make us better humans.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/537
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!