546: Scott Adams | Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter
Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) of Dilbert fame revisits us to discuss his book Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter. [Note: This is a previously broadcast episode from the vault that we felt deserved a fresh listen!]
What We Discuss with Scott Adams:
- Is Scott Adams a Trump supporter?
- People don’t use facts to make decisions. They use emotion.
- Learn the three types of persuaders and how they operate.
- See how master persuaders move the topic to things they understand and can dominate (regardless of facts and details).
- Find out why master persuasion is effective even if the subject or target sees the technique.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/546
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!