56. Brain Chemistry of Memory, Stress & Attention
The chemistry of your brain is everything to how you think, learn and focus.
You might have heard of some of these molecules - like adrenaline, cortisol and dopamine - but how much do you know about how they work?
Find out in today’s fascinating conversation, and discover how you can harness your brain’s chemistry to help YOU study smarter!
With Ginny Smith, author of Overloaded (https://geni.us/overloaded).
Links are resources from today’s conversation:
- Read Overloaded: https://geni.us/overloaded
- Follow Ginny on Twitter @GinnySmithSci
- Check out Ginny’s personal website at https://www.ginnysmithscience.com/
- Find out more about Ginny’s “Learning & Memory” stage shows at https://www.braintasticscience.com/
Hosted by William Wadsworth, memory psychologist, independent researcher and study skills coach. I help ambitious students to study smarter, not harder, so they can ace their exams with less work and less stress.
Book 1:1 Coaching and let me help you find the shortcut to success in your exams this year: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/
[free] Download the Exam Success Cheat Sheet at https://examstudyexpert.com/freetips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Podcast Edited by Benoît André.