561: Charles Duhigg | The Secrets of Being Smarter Faster Better
Charles Duhigg (@cduhigg) is a Pulitzer prize-winning reporter at The New York Times and author of Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business and The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business. [Note: This is a previously broadcast episode from the vault that we felt deserved a fresh listen!]
What We Discuss with Charles Duhigg:
- What’s the difference between what we think and how we think?
- Learn more about the science of motivation and what makes us tick.
- Compare the internal vs. external locus of control.
- What is cognitive tunneling and when does it affect us? Discover how we can use mental models to avoid it.
- Find out how to increase creativity even when we hit a block.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/561
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!