564: A.J. Jacobs | It’s All Relative
A.J. Jacobs (@ajjacobs) is a New York Times best-selling author who went on a quest to help build the biggest family tree in history, as detailed in his latest book It’s All Relative: Adventures Up and Down the World’s Family Tree.
What We Discuss with A.J. Jacobs:
- What did A.J. Jacobs learn by following every rule of the Bible literally for one year?
- How much do you really know about your heritage?
- See how relating to one another on a family tree of millions is a step toward overcoming the ills of modern tribalism and race relations.
- Why acknowledging the bad as well as the good revealed by digging into family history is important.
- The disciplined daydreaming of A.J.’s brainstorming sessions and how we can cultivate our own big-picture thinking.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/564
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!