569: Rick Ross | How to Boss Up and Build an Empire
Rick Ross (@RickRoss) is a multi-platinum-selling, multi-Grammy-nominated rapper, artist, songwriter, investor, and author of The Perfect Day to Boss Up: A Hustler's Guide to Building Your Empire.
What We Discuss with Rick Ross:
- Why Rick, in spite of growing up middle class with a computer programmer father, got involved with dealing drugs in his early teens.
- Where Rick's "no complaints" policy originated and how it keeps him focused on what's important.
- How embracing the difficulty of the process that allows Rick to acquire, enjoy, and manage his success builds resilience.
- The dangers of hustling backwards.
- How taking Rick's calendar audit exercise can help you keep your schedule lean for the things that matter and trim away the things that don't.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/569
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!