582: Robert Greene | The Daily Laws Part Two
Robert Greene (@RobertGreene) is the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers on power and strategy. His latest book is The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power, Seduction, Mastery, Strategy, and Human Nature. [This is part two of a two-part episode. Make sure to catch part one here!]
What We Discuss with Robert Greene:
- The benefits of cultivating profound dissatisfaction with your own work while it's still in the process of being created.
- Why the attitude you have of the world has a feedback effect on the way the world sees you (and how you can change that attitude if it doesn't serve you).
- The emotional self thrives on ignorance: how focusing on the rational instead of succumbing to your feelings deprives those who prey on your emotions of their power.
- How you can balance the need to be rational, cautious, and skeptical with the benefits of being curious and open-minded to new ideas.
- What you can do to train yourself to see past the front that people put on and discover the signs of their true character.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/582
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!