583: Phillip Stutts | The Undefeated Marketing System
What if I told you that in this cutthroat world of marketing, there is one system that goes undefeated and has even led to the winning of several presidential elections?
In this episode, Phillip Stutts comes back to reveal some answers. Phillip has over 2 decades of experience working on campaigns with billions of dollars in political ad spend and has contributed to over 1,407 election victories, including 3 U.S. Presidential victories. He plays and wins the game of both political and corporate marketing on the highest level. He is now the author of the book, The Undefeated Marketing System.
Don’t miss out on this episode, and tune in to find out more about Phillip and this system that is taking the marketing world by storm.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Sponsored ad
- I introduce today’s guest, Phillip Stutts
- Marketing Maverick
- Be sure to check out guestio.com and start booking
- Phillip’s data-driven marketing strategy
- What you’ll find in the book
- Committed vs. Interested
- How do you understand your customer better?
- How it works in a political campaign
- Finding the issues that are rising to the top
- Building out the plan
- Build the brand
- The example of the Trump campaign
- The project Phillip ran
- Breaking through 10,000 other ads
- Phillip shares a story about an eCommerce business
- Building a huge Instagram following
- Running insight reports for the client
- Another story about a billion-dollar title company
- An interesting purchasing behavior among their clients
- Building a human connection
- A word from our sponsor
- Phillip talks about trends in the 2020 election that wasn’t as well known
- 21,500 voters could have changed history
- The actions Biden took that worked
- Phillip shares about the Bush v. Gore election
- Out innovating competitors
- Winning more than you lose
- Engaging with Phillip’s data and analytics
- Utilizing customer data effectively
- Free data assessment
- Who you know or what you know?
- Always ask who not how
- RaNDoM RoUnD
- How to engage with Phillip
- Links below
- Final words
“If you have a brand that is not in alignment with what the customer or the voter cares about, then they're gonna leave.” - Phillip Stutts
“That’s why everybody struggles so much with digital marketing now because they don’t understand what they’re up against and it’s a science. I just figured out a formulaic system that I know works and I just wanted to put that out into the world.” - Phillip Stutts
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to connect with world-class people.
Jump on over to travischapel.com/makemypodcast and let my team make you your very own show!
If you want to learn how to build YOUR network, check out my website a travischappell.com. You can connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be sure to join The Lounge to become part of the community that’s setting up REAL relationships that add value and create investments.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy