587: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano | Mafia Underboss Part One
Sammy "The Bull" Gravano (@gravanothebull) is the host of the Our Thing podcast, former second-in-command of the Gambino organized-crime family who played a major role in prosecuting "Teflon Don" John Gotti, and subject of Peter Maas' Underboss: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Story of Life in the Mafia. [This is part one of a two-part episode. Be on the lookout for the conclusion later this week!]
What We Discuss with Sammy "The Bull" Gravano:
- How does someone growing up in a relatively "normal" family get involved in a life of crime?
- What compels someone entrenched in the comforts of the gangster lifestyle to reject it?
- How has the code by which the mafia lives changed over time?
- What kinds of people do you meet when you spend half a decade behind bars?
- How true does on-screen gangster life ring to reality?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/587
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!