597: Gary Vaynerchuk | Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness
Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee) is the chairman of VaynerX, the active CEO of VaynerMedia, and the author of several bestselling books, including #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur's Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness.
What We Discuss with Gary Vaynerchuk:
- With so many platforms at his disposal, why does Gary continue to write books?
- Where does a workaholic like Gary stand on the concept of work/life balance?
- When do we quit if something isn’t working?
- How do you know if you’re hard-wired to be an entrepreneur?
- How do we balance the hunger required to achieve Plan A while not taking too much comfort in Plan B?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/597
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss the show we did with Vince Beiser — author of The World in a Grain: The Story of Sand and How It Transformed Civilization? Make sure to check out episode 97: Vince Beiser | Why Sand Is More Important Than You Think It Is!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!