#6 — The Daily Vlog Of The President Is Near + Restaurants Moving To Online-Only
Without a doubt the best episode so far — and the longest. Went from politics marketing to new business ideas. Just to quickly add a bit more to the "restaurants moving to online-only" idea, I think it's the new side-hustle that's undervalued.
- The vlog of a president/prime minister
- Recording your daily activities
- Cameras following us — the next video revolution?
- Vlog/documentation is a hugely undervalued blue ocean. it’s out there for us all in endless niches
- The HQ of startups is Silicon Valley. For actors, it’s Hollywood) etc — what other HQs are there?
- Failing is okay in the gym. Why is it not the same in day-to-day life?
- An analogy between “I don’t give a fuck” and getting rich. You can increase earnings or decrease spending
- How is Black Mirror produced?
- The new food shop: available only on Uber Eats/Deliveroo. Just like brick and mortar shops moved online only.
- Bubble Tea