604: Put Your Best Foot Fetish Forward | Feedback Friday
You're concerned that your foot fetish betrays the dedication you have to your significant other and makes you some kind of pervert in waiting. Is there anything you can do to course-correct your way back to decency, or should you just embrace this as an indelible part of yourself that you have the power to control? Or maybe no one should judge you for your foot fetish until they've walked a mile in your shoes? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/604
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is your foot fetish really a problem as long as the way it makes you feel doesn't intrude on the way anyone else feels?
- Is your roommate just wagging the dog when she insists her pooch got fleas from your apartment instead of the other way around?
- Was there a better way to make it clear you and your significant other want to get married on your own terms than refusing to participate in the garter/bouquet toss at their pushy family's wedding?
- Would it be rude of you and your siblings to request your historically terrible gift-giving mother instead direct her resources to charity?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we...