605: Aaron Levant | NTWRK Shopping with Culture's Creators
Aaron Levant is the founder and CEO of NTWRK, the curated livestream shopping company some have called "QVC for the YouTube Generation."
What We Discuss with Aaron Levant:
- What drew Aaron to graffiti art counterculture in his rebellious youth, and how he pivoted this interest into wildly successful streetwear entrepreneurship.
- What society loses when it underestimates the intelligence and educational capacity of people -- like Aaron -- who struggle with dyslexia, and why we need to support their development rather than shame them toward failure.
- How Aaron fell into the trade show game by making a stand to defy The Man and accidentally starting a viable business.
- How having an archnemesis in his industry to duke it out with feeds Aaron's competitive spirit and motivates his drive to push harder.
- "Ignorance is rich": The chaos theory by which Aaron decides where to put his investment dollars.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/605
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Build for Tomorrow with Jason Feifer is a podcast about the crazy, curious things from history that shaped us, and how we can shape the future. Each episode is deeply researched, fast-paced, funny, and aims to answer big questions about ourselves. Check it out here or wherever you listen to fine podcasts!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!