614: Shawn Achor | Leveraging the Happiness Advantage
Shawn Achor (@shawnachor) is one of the world’s leading experts on the connection between happiness and success, and is the author of Big Potential, Before Happiness, and The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life.
What We Discuss with Shawn Achor:
- What did Shawn have to teach Pentagon bigwigs about happiness?
- The science behind the contagiousness of happiness.
- The importance of mirror neurons.
- What is the 10-5 Way, and how can it improve your life?
- At what point in her career was Oprah most depressed, and why should you care?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/614
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our conversation with Arthur Brooks about the merits of learning to love your enemies (especially during these divisive times)? Catch up by listening to episode 211: Arthur Brooks | How Loving Your Enemies Can Save America here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!