616: The eCommerce Minute 2019 Wrap-Up Show
Our yearly super-sized episode featuring an extended conversation with the gang about the biggest stories of the year as well as trends and predictions for 2020.
- Alibaba Singles Day
- Mailchimp and Shopify break Up
- The Away.com Fiasco
- Subscription Boxes: Winners and Losers
- eCommerce and The Pharma Business
- Food Delivery and Ghost Kitchens
- Toys R Us is Reborn (again)
- That Peloton Ad
- Walmart's Cocaine Sweater
- Baby Yoda knockoffs
- Where are the Baby Yoda Toys?
Trends and Predictions
- Magento 1 Sundown
- Voice Commerce: Wil It Ever Take Off?
- D2C/Bricks and Clicks
- The Rise of Sustainable Brands
- The CBD/Weed Business
- Bitcoin as Payment
- Amazon Passes UPS and FedEx by 2022
- Social Commerce is Rising
The eCommerce Minute will return for Season 4 with new episodes on January 8, 2020.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/ecommerceminute/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/ecommerceminute/support