62. We Are All In The Farming & Construction Business: Sowing Seeds & Building Bridges To Grow Opportunities & Drive Revenue
Two things you need to learn in order to successfully launch, grow, maintain, and scale your business: sowing and building.
There's an art, science, and philosophy to sowing seeds that we can apply to sales nurturing and enablement.
The ability to build is critical when it comes to the sustainability of your business, especially in times like these navigating a post-pandemic, pre-recession, volatile marketplace.
Mastering both skills of thinking like a farmer and a builder will help ensure the continuation of your business now and the success of your business in the weeks, months, and years to come.
Let's break down why we need to approach sales as to sowing seeds and how building bridges is better than constructing sales funnels to drive more revenue in a more simplified, durable way in these modern times.
Beyond The Episode Gems:
See what the HubSpot CRM can do for your business at HubSpot.com
See all of the podcasts on the HubSpot Podcast Network
Get Your FREE Tickets to the World's Largest Virtual Email Marketing Conference -- Guru Conference
See My Free Course -- Earning The Trust Of Your Audience To Build Brand Authority On Social Media Pulse
Get Two Free Months of Agorapulse on me: Social.Agorapulse.com/FindTroy
Join my All Things Strategy Community on Twitter for upcoming exclusive content!
Support The Podcast & Connect With Troy:
• Rate & Review iDigress: iDigress.fm/Reviews
• Get Strategy Solutions & Services: FindTroy.com
• Buy Troy's Book, Strategize Up: FindTroy.com/Strategize-Up
• Follow Troy on Twitter: Twitter.com/FindTroy
• Follow Troy on LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/FindTroy