625: Iginio Straffi | How to Get a Show on Netflix
It’s the challenges you face and the passion for your craft that get you ready to handle the level of your dream. This is the inspiration that pushed Iginio Straffi. Iginio is the Founder and President of Rainbow Group, headquartered in Le Marche region, Italy.
Rainbow is the largest, leading animation studio in Europe, well known for its world famous TV show entitled “Winx Club”. Under Straffi’s visionary leadership, Rainbow rapidly grew into an international entertainment Group consisting of 10 companies. Today, Straffi is busy making movies and has just recently released the 1st 3D movie produced entirely in Italy, which has grossed over USD 50 million internationally.
Truly a world-renowned artist, I can’t wait to dive in and learn more about what it takes to get a show on Netflix.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- I introduce today’s guest, Iginio Straffi
- Check out https://travischappell.com/coaching and let’s get you connected
- Iginio shares his background
- Growing up in a small town in Italy
- A dream to inspire others through movies and graphic novels
- Proposing to publishers in Rome at the age of 19
- Going to University for foreign languages literature
- Fueling skill with literature
- Nothing wasted
- Iginio’s advice to parents supporting their children
- Cultivating and supporting talents
- You need to challenge dreams
- Getting your kids ready for a competitive environment
- Passion with hard work delivers results
- A word from our sponsor
- Iginio’s steps after selling graphic novels
- Following a character
- Changing to other projects
- The experience working for an animated movie
- Starting Rainbow Studio
- Making an investment
- The ability to share a story through art
- Seeing and modelling success
- The start of Winx Clubs’ success
- Making a name in the industry
- Building a bigger and better team
- Competing with names like Dragon Ball Z and Digimon
- Iginio’s experience of bringing something to life on screen
- Learning what Netflix is looking for
- Dealing with unexpected challenges
- You always need a plan B
- Iginio’s experiences
- Facing competition
- How to engage with Iginio
- Links below
- Final words
“At the end of the day, I think that we need a counterpart to challenge you because life is done in a competitive environment and challenging environment.” - Iginio Straffi
“If you’re in a disadvantaged position, if you have a motivated team and you have passion and talent you can deliver more results.” - Iginio Straffi
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to connect with world-class people.
Jump on over to travischapel.com/makemypodcast and let my team make you your very own show!
If you want to learn how to build YOUR network, check out my website travischappell.com. You can connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be sure to join The Lounge to become part of the community that’s setting up REAL relationships that add value and create investments.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy