#63: Bev Kaye’s Author Journey
Today's episode is part of an ongoing series called Author Journeys. This series focuses on interviews Becky conducted for her upcoming book, Reach: Creating Lasting Impact for Your Book, Message, or Cause (April 2022). In this episode, we are joined by Dr. Beverly Kaye—Author, Speaker, and Thought Leader. During this episode, Bev shares:
- The different experiences that she’s had in building reach for her work, both before she had online tools, and now after.
- What her marketing team did as she started to build reach for her training company in the 90s.
- About her entry into using online approaches to reach her audience.
- Ways that she’s continuing to invest in her thought leadership brands.
- The principles she followed that helped her become successful and have impact with her ideas.
For our show notes, including action steps, and resources, visit: https://bit.ly/3koUSGy
Please feel free to send a message to Becky at email@example.com to share your thoughts!