#63 - Becoming a Published Author with Julie Cordiner
I loved this interview with Julie! (I know, I know, I love them all).
But I particularly love interviews that inspire me to action. I have been meaning to start my book for a long long long time now, but for whatever reason it just gets pushed to the bottom of the pile.
But after this interview I immediately set about completing my outline and have set myself a deadline for getting the book done!
As both a published fiction and non fiction author Julie knows a thing or two about the process and today you’ll learn;
- The differences between writing a fiction vs a non fiction
- How to get into a daily writing habit
- The benefits of publishing ‘independently’ as opposed to traditional publishing routes or self publishing (which is very similar to Indy publishing)
- How to get your book into stores and libraries as a self publisher
- How to get started writing your legacy!
An enlightening and informative chat which I’m sure will spur you into action!
Links Mentioned in Todays Episode
See our video interview here - https://youtu.be/B-zDbebSMy4
Full post & show notes at - https://yourlifestylebusiness.com/ep63/
Your Lifestyle Business FB Community - https://yourlifestylebusiness.com/fbcommunity
Your Lifestyle Business Instagram - https://yourlifestylebusiness.com/instagram