#65: Building an Author Brand
We are so happy to be recording another episode with the amazing Liz Charlotte Grant—Author and contributing editor at The Curator Magazine. She's back by popular demand because her episode that we recorded about how to grow a following on Instagram is among our most listened to podcasts. In this episode, we are thrilled to talk with Liz about branding for authors. During the episode, Liz shares:
- Her definition of author branding.
- Why it is so important for an author to understand branding.
- What she’s seeking to share through her author brand.
- Authors who she believes have memorable brands.
- Her advice for someone who’s just starting out with building an author brand.
- Ways you can drill down and be even more effective in sharing your brand, for an author who may be a little farther along on their branding journey.
- There’s no wrong way to create your brand.
For our show notes, including action steps, and resources, visit: https://bit.ly/3l3fEfh
Please feel free to send a message to Becky at email@example.com to share your thoughts!