661: Brent Sprenkle | How to be Successful Selling Anything
There is a secret sauce to selling anything and everything, and while it may be hard at times, anyone can do it if they’re determined. Brent Sprenkle, author of Billion Dollar Portfolio, has worked as a commercial real estate broker and investor in Los Angeles for two of the nation’s top firms, Berkadia and Sperry Van Ness, specializing in apartment sales.
He brings more than twenty years of experience and expertise helping people achieve their objectives of exchange, expansion, consolidation, and disposition. With more than 350 apartment buildings sold, his sales of commercial properties have exceeded $1.2 Billion.
Let’s dive deep into Brent’s experience so you can come out learning how to be successful selling anything.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- I introduce today’s guest, Brent Sprenkle
- Need to build a podcast? Go to https://travischappell/coahcing
- Brent gives us some background on his story
- Went into engineering first
- Transitioning into brokerage
- An interest in how things are designed
- Brent talks about the turning point getting out of engineering
- Forced to become successful
- The process of building wealth
- Anyone can do it
- Dealing with constant rejection
- The law of average comes into play
- Dealing with rejection in sales
- Don’t spend to much time thinking about it
- Going from one thing to next
- You have to get through the bad days
- Working hard to get the deal
- Look for the easy deals
- A word from our sponsor
- Brent’s advice to aspiring real estate investors
- Educate yourself - The Billion Dollar Portfolio
- Recognize the differences in the industry
- Start small and work your way up
- Cautionary advice around investing
- Finding the best bargains
- Understanding the difficulties of certain areas
- Have realistic expectations
- Don’t wait
- How to engage with Brent
- Links below
- Final words
“Change never feels good… [But] two-thirds of the time, people are better off in the long run, it forces them to make decisions and make changes they should’ve made prior.” - Brent Sprenkle
“If you’re not losing deals then that means that you’re not winning deals, the two go hand in hand.” - Brent Sprenkle
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to connect with world-class people.
Jump on over to travischappell.com/makemypodcast and let my team make you your very own show!
If you want to learn how to build YOUR network, check out my website travischappell.com. You can connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be sure to join The Lounge to become part of the community that’s setting up REAL relationships that add value and create investments.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy