67 | How to Manage Your Energy Using Human Design with Jasmine Offor-Verville
Today’s guest is Jasmine Offor-Verville. Jasmine is a writer, speaker and truth-teller empowering us to unearth our individual Divine Destiny through the lens of Human Design.
Her provoking conversations and practice pioneer a new way of being that will allow each of us to see our divine nature. Through her resources, workshops and writing, Jasmine is changing the way we see ourselves so that we no longer have to look out for validation but return back within.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What the different Human Design types are, and how they differ from one another.
- How Human Design differs from, and works with astrology.
- Ways to customize your self-care practices for your Human Design type.
- How our Human Design impacts how we approach relationships, career, and purpose.
- Visit Jasmine’s Website
- Follow Jasmine on Instagram @moondustourmother
- Book a Soul Session with Jasmine and use the code “BalancedBlack” for 10% off
- Listen to Jasmine’s Podcast, Divinely Human
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for 15% off your order of adaptogen blends
Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Carlos .
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
PS: If you really want to take your year to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.