679: Genecia Alluora | No Other Choice but to Succeed
It’s time to go from ‘what if’ to ‘what’s next?’ Genecia Alluora is a former Miss Singapore and the Founder of Soul Rich Woman,South East Asia's leading network for female entrepreneurs connecting 12,000+ women and 200,000 subscribers across the region.
Genecia believes that networks help women to build their brand recognition and online reputation as a leader. Her goal is to get them more customers, confidence and credibility - while making a positive impact in the world, with her work greatly influencing Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
So much practical wisdom today. Let’s get right into the episode and learn more from Genecia how having no other choice but to succeed will push you to go all in and all out!
Things you will learn in this episode:
- I introduce today’s guest, Genecia Alluora
- Genecia gives us some background on her story
- Supporting herself through school
- Taking up and teaching unique certifications
- Bullied in school for not having the newest stuff
- Genecia talks about going from survival to building bigger things
- Leaving a profession to join as Miss Singapore
- The impact of her network
- Overcoming the insecurity to pursue something uncomfortable
- Grit and determination
- Taught the value of exchange
- Genecia shares her thoughts on risk
- Getting passed the what if to what’s next
- Go all in and all out
- Overcoming something bigger than your capacity
- Resourcefulness and visualization
- Practical example
- How Genecia is helping other women take control of their success
- Inspired by a life of freedom
- Crossing the million dollar line
- Showing others it’s possible
- A word from our sponsors
- How to get started
- Start with the end in mind
- The importance of pivoting online
- Visualize your ideal then reverse engineer
- Who you know or what you know?
- The analogy of an author
- Genecia’s top networking tip
- - Be yourself
- ThE RaNDoM RoUnD
- How to engage with Genecia
- Links below
- Final words
“Turn your mess into your message…” - Genecia Alluora
“I really believe in taking risks, because that's what life is all about… Because what's a breakthrough when there is no risk involved?” - Genecia Alluora
“Is it that I'm limited by my limitations, or am I limited by my resourcefulness?” - Genecia Alluora
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to connect with world-class people.
Jump on over to travischappell.com/makemypodcast and let my team make you your very own show!
If you want to learn how to build YOUR network, check out my website travischappell.com. You can connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be sure to join The Lounge to become part of the community that’s setting up REAL relationships that add value and create investments.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy