#68: Chris Brogan’s Author Journey
Today's episode is part of an ongoing series called “Author Journeys.” This series focuses on interviews Becky conducted for her upcoming book, Reach: Creating the Biggest Possible Audience for Your Message, Book, or Cause (April 2022). In this episode, we are joined by Chris Brogan — Writer and Strategic Advisor at Chris Brogan Media. During this episode, Chris shares:
- His journey as an author and strategic advisor and the success he has achieved over the years.
- How he always showed up early on new social media platforms, and why his favorite platform will always be email.
- The importance of engaging with people and extracting potential barriers when selling through writing.
- Why creating useful, valuable content is the key to longevity.
- That consistency of presence is far more important than maintaining actions.
- What his Sunday newsletter means to him and the following it has accumulated over the years.
- The pluses and minuses of longevity.
- That it takes a long time to become an “overnight success.”
- The books he has written, their success, and which one is his favorite.
- The role generosity has played in his life and his career.
- Some of his most essential and helpful tips for writers.
For our show notes, including action steps, and resources, visit: https://bit.ly/2Y1oSiH
Please feel free to send a message to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts!