688: A-Rod | Still Having a Ball After All
A-Rod (aka Alex Rodriguez) (@AROD) is a 3x MVP, 14-time All-Star, and World Series champion. As of 2016, he was the highest-paid player in major league baseball history. After 23 years in the game, he's an investor and business mentor preaching the gospel of financial literacy for all.
What We Discuss with A-Rod:
- The concept of VCP: vision, capital, and people.
- What Alex has learned about business from mentors like Warren Buffett and Magic Johnson, and what he hopes to pass on to his own mentees.
- How growing up as a poor kid in Miami informs the way Alex treats people today.
- The need for financial literacy to become part of the American education system's core curriculum.
- The "Breakfast Club" that keeps Alex's relationship with his daughters real.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/688
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our conversation with world champion boxer and entrepreneur Laila Ali? Catch up with episode 309: Laila Ali | Finding Strength, Spirit, and Personal Power here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!