#69 - Selling on Zazzle with Caroline Jones
If you’re looking to build a small side income and would love to sell physical products without any upfront investment todays episode is for you!
The lovely Caroline Jones of Playful Pixel Designs kindly jumped on an FB live with me to talk through how she set up her Zazzle business.
Zazzle is a print on demand site meaning you create your designs and images, upload to various ‘blank’ products on the site and just like that the products are branded with your design!
Products like cards, buttons, bags, shoes, mugs, face masks, aprons, you name it, they have it!
Listen in as we talk about;
- Setting up a totally free account! You don’t pay a penny until you start selling.
- The types of products available and how to get started even if you’re not a designer
- Setting up collections and following the trends to encourage sales
- How you make money from the platform
- The pros and cons of print on demand and Zazzle in particular
You have to love a business model you can start with literally no upfront costs whatsoever!
Give it a try! I’m certainly going to. :)
Links Mentioned in Todays Episode
See our video interview here - https://youtu.be/plkDn8svq7o
Full podcast playlist available at - https://yourlifestylebusiness.com/podcast/
Your Lifestyle Business FB Community - https://yourlifestylebusiness.com/fbcommunity
Your Lifestyle Business Instagram - https://yourlifestylebusiness.com/instagram