691: Billy Gene | Re-Release of Confidence is King
The gap between the people that have and the ones that don’t - is what they know.
Billy Gene is the owner of a multi-million dollar ad agency that revolutionizes education by teaching entrepreneurial skills you’ll never learn in school. In this episode you’ll get a rare insider look at the story behind Billy: what drives him, and how we can find whatever success looks like for us if you learn this one thing that helps you stand out and stay memorable: Confidence.
Jump into this amped up episode and learn from the master of marketing himself, Billy Gene.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- I introduce today’s guest, Billy Gene
- Head over to https://guestio.com to connect to high-level guests
- What is exciting Billy right now!
- Billy shares his thoughts on schooling
- The scam of college
- The Gene pool vision
- Billy shares some background on his story
- Getting into sales while in school
- Seeing the disparity between workers and owners
- Thoughts on money growing up
- Getting into areas of struggle on purpose
- The value of learning struggle
- Don’t feel bad for what you’re blessed with
- Billy talks about getting into business
- The effect on his parents
- Getting to a point of struggle
- A word from our sponsor
- How confidence makes all the difference
- Confidence comes from results
- Results come from practice
- Confidence is not arrogance
- Actively growing confidence
- Feeding off of the micro-wins
- Confidence is transferable
- Be willing to start from the bottom
- People like having the excuse to quit
- Who you know or What you know?
- You have to have both - bring something to the table
- The value exchange
- Billy’s examples of adding value
- Be okay when you hear no
- Billy’s advice on networking
- Follow the trends
- The RaNdoM RoUnd
- How to connect with Billy - links below
- Final words
“The gap between the people that have and don’t - is what they know.” - Billy Gene
“You should never do a business you don’t love.” - Billy Gene
“You have to be confident because you get to this point where nobody will believe in you because they’ve never accomplished it themselves… confidence is the only thing that gets you through.” - Billy Gene
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to connect with world-class people.
Jump on over to travischappell.com/makemypodcast and let my team make you your very own show!
If you want to learn how to build YOUR network, check out my website travischappell.com. You can connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be sure to join The Lounge to become part of the community that’s setting up REAL relationships that add value and create investments.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy