#7 — A New Way Of Thinking/Learning + AI Assisting People In The Creation Process
In this episode, Iacob and Daniel agreed upon one thing: if you're reading this and you don't know where to find opportunity or need, eavesdropping on Twitter is the way to go. That means, in practice, that you can go and search "hate Dropbox" if you're building Dropbox's competitor. See all the tweets and you will get a sense of it in a week — it would replace the month-long process of asking people yourself. They just put it out for you.
- A new way of thinking and learning
- Waking up at 5:30 AM
- Sleeping patterns
- This idea of AI taking over the world when Siri can’t even control YouTube
- Voice control
- AI assistance in the creation process
- Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X and Model Y
- Go to Twitter find what people hate opportunity lies there
- The youngest generation has got ADD by default
- Attention span
- What if your friends would skip your topic just like an ad
- Is everything boring now or more interesting?