Top Tips from Endos for T1Ds
Top Tips from Endos for T1Ds – Featuring Tricia Santos, MD, and Schafer Boeder, MD
TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR DIABETES® - THE PODCAST! ...With Expert Endocrinologists Living with T1D, Drs. Steven V. Edelman & Jeremy Pettus
What are the most common questions we get from our type 1 patients? Our expert endos are sharing their answers to the most commonly asked questions from the T1D community, and divulging tips and tricks that they've learned through years of experience—and for Drs. E and P, through trial and error while managing their own type 1 diabetes. We’re going beyond the typical professional answer and getting into the nitty gritty of managing type 1 in the real world, pizza and all!
Questions We’ll Cover in This Episode:
- What are things we’re always telling our patients with T1D?
- What are our recommendations for diet?
- What are our recommendations for exercise?
- What are our recommendations for technology/devices?
- What are our tips for bolusing?
- How should you react to trend arrows?
- What are our recommendations for CGM alerts?
Donut video: tcoyd.org/vv-t1d-nutrition/
Exercise challenge: tcoyd.org/vv-t1d-exercise/
Dr. Irl Hirsch hybrid closed loop: youtu.be/
**Tune in for 2 new episodes each month! Like what you hear and want to help us grow? Please rate and review this podcast so we can reach more people living with diabetes!**
★ Support this podcast ★