7 Days to Unlock Your Best Sleep | Dr. Aric Prather
What if you could transform your sleep in just seven days? What if the key to unlocking your best rest lies within a simple yet powerful prescription, tailored by one of the world's leading sleep experts? What if sleep didn’t have to be something you struggle with and, instead, could become a powerful and friendly ally? Well, that’s exactly where we’re heading into today’s conversation as we open your eyes to the wonders of sleep and help you finally experience the restorative snooze time you've been craving.
My guest today is Dr. Aric Prather, a Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of California, San Francisco. In his new book, The Sleep Prescription: Seven Days to Unlocking Your Best Rest, Aric shares the powerful solutions he uses to help patients at his clinic achieve healing and restorative sleep. In this conversation, you'll discover things like:
- How your internal clock plays a crucial role in your sleep quality
- The importance of sleep transition and the activities that can help you wind down effectively
- The surprising impact of blue light exposure on melatonin production, and the myths around it
- Why it's essential to create a "shrine to sleep" and the consequences of not doing so
- How to retrain your brain for better sleep through innovative techniques
- Why you might want to focus more on wake times than bedtimes
- And so much more.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain insight into the mysteries of sleep and unlock the keys to your best rest. Join us as we explore the groundbreaking work of Dr. Aric Prather and learn how you can transform your sleep in just seven days.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Light Watkins about finding calm wherever you are.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For a Complete List of Vanity URLs & Discount Codes.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.