7 Essential Skills Your School Didn’t Teach You - Vishen
Did your school ever teach you the skills that really count? Like how to live a happy human life, forge loving connections and safeguard your mental and physical health? Wisdom and knowledge are so much more than what you were told to read in a textbook as a child. In this short episode, Vishen reveals what the education system completely failed to teach you.
Listen out for:
- 7 things that schools never teach us.
- The importance of unity consciousness in the world today.
- What skills you actually need to live an optimized life.
Vishen Lakhiani is a world-class entrepreneur, author, and activist on a mission to raise human consciousness. He is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, our award-winning education movement with millions of students worldwide. He is also a serial New York Times bestselling author, with The Code of the Extraordinary Mind and The Buddha and the Badass selling millions of copies worldwide.
- Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
- Discover how to access altered states of mind for powerful guidance and problem-solving with Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Silva
Like this episode?