7 Powerful Questions to Successfully Reflect on 2022 & End the Year with Confidence
Today, I will be sharing with you seven questions you can ask yourself before the year ends to help you get a clear insight of how this year went, the ups and downs, the special moments, and the things you might want to do away or restart next year. These reflections will help you realize what you may want to do differently this new year.
If you want to pre-order the book, 8 Rules of Love, go to https://8rulesoflove.com/
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:02:46 Question #1: What is the challenge that you’ve overcome this year?
- 00:06:24 Question #2: What’s a surprise you dealt with?
- 00:09:24 Question #3:What is something you bought this year?
- 00:11:45 Question #4: What’s the best book/podcast you read/listened to?
- 00:13:04 Question #5: What are your blind spots for next year?
- 00:14:03 Question #6: What made you the happiest this year?
- 00:16:14 Question #7: Who’s the person you couldn’t have gotten through this year without?
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty