7 Tough Things That Make You a Better Human
Welcome to Big Idea Tuesday!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit talks to us about the 7 tough things that make us better humans:
1) Saying no to “exciting” but wrong opportunities (2:05 )
2) Deciding not to gossip about other people (5:57 )
3) Having the humility to say sorry or repair even when it’s not 100% your fault (8:21 )
4) Having courage to tell others when you are hurt (12:32 )
5) Keeping your heart open even after a loss (19:18 )
6) Catching yourself needlessly complaining (22:01 )
7) Being the bigger person even when wronged (22:45 )
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 335-6565. Here is the Instagram post that inspired today’s podcast. Check out the article Dhru mentioned in the podcast from the Gottman Institute about how to fight smarter, right here.
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy