708: Familiarizing Family with Your Felonious Fella | Feedback Friday
Your new beau served five years in prison for being tangentially connected to a non-violent, but high-profile crime. You love him, trust him, and believe he deserves a second chance, but there's one problem: you still have to introduce him to your friends and relatives. What's the best way to familiarize your family with your felonious fella? We'll try to find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/708
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What's the best way to familiarize your family with the felonious fella you favor without ruffling feathers?
- What's the best way to learn the ins and outs of running and leading a business quickly before the owner of your company hands you the keys in five or so years when he retires?
- It's clear your marriage isn't working out, but you're hesitant to leave so long as your soon-to-be ex-wife is more addicted to her phone than paying attention to the needs of your children. What's your most responsible move here?
- Your new girlfriend is amazing, but her father is ill and likely on death's door. Is there a way to find a balance in the relationship that allows you to be there for her while giving her the space she needs to be with family and ensure your own needs aren't neglected?
- You've always picked up complex topics without much effort and learned at an accelerated rate, but lately, you feel like you have to dumb yourself down to talk to your friends. The question that really worries you: are you just being a pretentious douchebag?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your...