711: Prankster Precariously Pushing Partner's Patience | Feedback Friday
Your prankster partner is precariously pushing your patience by habitually heaping his hazardously humorless hijinks on you. How can you reclaim some peace before he ends up deceased? We'll help you find a way here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/711
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How can you stop your prankster partner from precariously pushing your patience by habitually heaping his hazardously humorless hijinks on you?
- Have we ever regretted the advice we've given in past episodes of Feedback Friday? Are there any interviews we wish we could take back?
- As extensive travelers who have been to some pretty hair-raising places, are there any countries we'd think twice about visiting now?
- Your friend's husband drunkenly said some unforgivable things to her at a party. How do you support her while making it clear you never want to see him again?
- Can Jordan please stop saying "doozy?" We don't know. Can he?
- How is a modern family expected to stock the home without products that have microplastics, endocrine disruptors, and other harmful relics of short-sighted manufacturing processes?
- What are the pros and cons of interviewing actual friends on this show?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Miss our conversation with Somali pirate hostage Michael Scott Moore? Catch up with episode 115: Michael Scott Moore | What It’s Really like to Be a Pirate Hostage here!