72: Are You Using Biblical Patterns and Teachings in Your Prayers?
How does the content of your prayers differ from the biblical patterns and teachings about the things we should be praying about? This is the question discussed and how setting goals will help you align your prayers to the biblical patterns and teachings in the Bible.
Resources Mentioned on the Episode and suggested reading & social media handles:
- Nuggets for Thought: A Mother and Daughter’s Collection of Poems, Reflections, and Flash Fiction About the Life They See by Lyvita Brooks
- Past John Piper of Desiring God Ministries
- 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer The Power of Agreement by Jim Maxim
Calls to Action:
- Sign up for The Me Project Academy Newsletter for resources on developing disciplines to help you grow in Christ, prayer and new releases of the podcast.
- Website: www.hangingoutwithjesuspodcast.com
- @hangingoutwithjesuspodcast (Instagram)
- @themeprojectacademy (Pinterest)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for comments)