722. Learn to Launch a Physical Product or Learn to Grow a Digital Product with Jacqueline Snyder and Minna Khounlo-Sithep
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- The beginning of Product Boss
- Creating multiple streams of income
- The three-step, multi-stream machine
- Networking for introverts
- Growth through pushing your fears
- Instagram: @theproductboss
- Instagram: @shop1in5
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
- Squeeze Massage (midroll)
- Visit talkspace.com and use the code HAPPY to get $100 off your first month
We’re talking to the powerhouse ladies behind The Product Boss, Jacqueline Snyder and Minna Khounlo-Sithep. I never thought I would have a physical product, but after talking to people, I got really excited about the potential. This is for anyone who’s thinking of launching a product, wants to grow their existing product, or is still in the early days of simply starting a business. This will spark something within you or reignite the fire that’s already burning.
- What got you interested in products?
- Why are you obsessed with creating multiple streams of income?
- How do you know what platform is right for you?
- What advice do you have for introverts in business?
- What’s something that is now second nature that used to feel painful?
- What’s a block that you want to strip away this year?
Jacqueline Snyder is a fashion designer and product startup expert who has helped launch over a thousand brands over the last 12 years.
Minna Khunolo-Sithep is a product business expert with a vast knowledge of Amazon and product-based growth strategies. She has a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and over 15 years of entrepreneurial experience.
Together, they generate the force behind The Product Boss Podcast. They have grown a community of high-achieving product-based small business owners and have helped them scale their physical product businesses through masterminds, group coaching, and digital courses designed specifically for product-based business owners ranging from start-up conception to multi-million dollar companies. Together their goal is to change the landscape of product entrepreneurship by connecting women around the world through a blend of real-life business tactics, creative strategy, and modern leadership.