724: Bill Nye | The End is Nye
Bill Nye (@billnye) is a lifelong champion of science who is determined to teach you something today that you didn’t know yesterday — whether it’s from a television screen, the pages of a book, or next to you at a dinner party. He can be found hosting his new series, The End Is Nye, on Peacock TV.
What We Discuss with Bill Nye:
- The environmental changes that currently threaten humanity and much of life on Earth.
- How to maintain childlike curiosity as an adult.
- If you believe everything happens for a reason, what if that reason is just physics?
- What can just one individual do to make the big changes necessary for properly addressing climate change?
- The promising renewable energy source Bill would put his money behind.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/724
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss the conversation we had with science champion and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson? Make sure to catch up with episode 327: Neil deGrasse Tyson | Astrophysics for People in a Hurry!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!