726: Helping a Guy Whose Wife's an Escort on the Sly | Feedback Friday
Is your 10-year marriage worth saving when you've just discovered your wife has been working as a "non-intimate" escort behind your back? We'll try to find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/726
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is your 10-year marriage worth saving when you've just discovered your wife has been working as a "non-intimate" escort behind your back?
- You and your significant other live together and work from home together, but you find the way he spends his downtime questionable. How can you overcome the frustration this creates for you?
- Is it wrong to skip sending a gift to your estranged daughter for her wedding to which you've suddenly been invited after she's avoided communication with you for years?
- What can you do to help a significant other who's dealing with debilitating depression? [Thanks to Haesue Jo, Head of Clinical Support at BetterHelp, for helping us with this one!]
- While you've always been focused on building your business and a better life, your mother's unexpected death has left you making numerous erratic, short-term decisions. How can you regain your can-do mindset and get back on a productive, long-term-oriented track?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Miss our conversation with Arthur Brooks about the merits of learning to love your enemies (especially during these divisive times)? Catch up by listening to episode 211: Arthur Brooks | How Loving Your Enemies Can Save America here!