73. How Content Creators Can Obtain Success, Set Healthy Boundaries, & Use Their Talents To Become Profitable With JP Hightek
In this "Ask The Strategy" episode, I talk with Global Branding Expert JP Hightek about what it takes for content creators can to achieve success. We get real about the adversity, the challenges, the sacrifices, the resolve, the clarity, and the very things one must do in order to level up as a content creator, as a business, and as a person. In Part 2 of this two-part episode, we share some of our own personal stories and challenges to become established professionals today and how much work it took to build our businesses and content to become profitable.
Enjoyed this episode? You can watch the full livestream episode with JP Higktek on YouTube here.
JP and I will also be speaking at the Content Creators University: Creators Unleased Act 2 Conference, which you can register for free here.
Beyond The Episode Gems:
See what the HubSpot CRM can do for your business at HubSpot.com
See all of the podcasts on the HubSpot Podcast Network
Listen to JP Hightek's podcast: Content Creators University With JP Hightek
Get Your Free Tickets To Content Creators University's Creators Unleashed Act 2 Virtual Conference
Read my article on HubSpot's Marketing Blog : 3 Reasons So Many Business Strategies Fail (And How To Succeed)
Get Two Free Months of Agorapulse on me: Social.Agorapulse.com/FindTroy
Buy my book Strategize Up to get the blueprint for maximizing the growth potential of your business.
Support The Podcast & Connect With Troy:
• Rate & Review iDigress: iDigress.fm/Reviews
• Get Strategy Solutions & Services: FindTroy.com
• Buy Troy's Book, Strategize Up: FindTroy.com/Strategize-Up
• Follow Troy on Twitter: Twitter.com/FindTroy
• Follow Troy on LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/FindTroy