730: Negotiating With a Narcissist with Rebecca Zung
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Identifying a narcissist
- Tools for dealing with a narcissist
- Where most people go wrong
- Breaking free from a narcissist
- Rebecca Zung YouTube Channel
- Go to litepink.com to see behind the scenes of our launch!
- Visit liquidiv.com and use code “HAPPY” for 25% off your first purchase
We’ve all had to deal with narcissists before. Not pleasant, is it? You’re in luck because, after a career as a highly successful attorney, Rebecca Zung has made a name for herself by helping others learn how to deal with the narcissists in their lives. Whether it’s a coworker, competitor, family member, or even a spouse, she offers the tools you need to handle narcissism and, if necessary, how to break free from them.
- What is a narcissist?
- How do you know when you have a narcissist in your life?
- What is gaslighting?
- What do you do when dealing with a narcissist?
- Where do people go wrong with narcissists?
- What do you wish people knew about what you do?
- What was it like to change paths when you realized you weren’t as happy as you could be?
Rebecca Zung is one of the top 1% of attorneys in the nation, having been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Lawyer in America,” as “Legal Elite” by Trend Magazine, and as AV preeminent rated in family law, the highest possible rating for an attorney by Martindale Hubbell, by her peers and the judiciary. She is the author of the bestselling books, “Negotiate Like You M.A.T.T.E.R.: The Sure Fire Method to Step Up and Win” (foreword by Robert Shapiro) and “Breaking Free: A Step-by-Step Divorce Guide for Achieving Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Freedom”, and is a sought-after major media contributor. Her perspectives are in high demand by television and print outlets, as she has been featured in or on Extra, Forbes, Huffington Post, Newsweek, Time, Dr. Drew, NPR Talk Radio, Good Day New York, and CBS Los Angeles, among others. Now based in Los Angeles, she is continuing to serve through her very popular YouTube channel, media appearances, podcast, articles, and on-demand programs such as “S.L.A.Y. Your Negotiation™ with a Narcissist” and “Breaking Free™ Divorce Masterclasses.”